HC Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PH IS DEAD!!!!

2 posters

Go down

PH IS DEAD!!!! Empty PH IS DEAD!!!!

Post  K-9 Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:18 pm

hey guys u might not respond to this but, im getting really upset cause ph is dead and hc i guess is slowly dying... soo just remember to be nice to each other and get on afro as much as possible, and will someone tell shy i miss him i havent seen him in forever!

emma (K-9)
p.s. i might quit tron soo if u dont see me for like months or so i have probably quit but i promise that i will come back on... when i can. i wont quit right away but, im not really seeing u guys that often on tron anyway sooo, why not quit ya know? i dont want to but i might have to

love ya! I love you

see you on the grid... for now.
K-9
K-9

Back to top Go down

PH IS DEAD!!!! Empty I will miss u like crazy =(

Post  Alma Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:41 pm

K-9 well i am happy u don't want to quit permanently. And if ur a tron addict like me you wont be able to stay away for long LOL. But yes take a break if u need, relieve yourself from stress or whatever is bothering you.

HC will probably die. Its really a shame that Blondie, Chelsy, and two other girls quit during the time i was making the clan. Sigh.... They would have been such great support for the clan. with numbers there is strength (or so the saying goes).

Ur always free to email me as well.

Love you sis, and take care.
Cya soon I hope

Alma
Admin

https://hchicks.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum