HC Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alma leaving

2 posters

Go down

Alma leaving Empty Alma leaving

Post  K-9 Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:05 pm

Alma, i dont want u to leave. but if u want to, u can just keep on this forum. Plz? u dont have to, but it would keep us in touch. Also, other people r going to get sad when u leave, like reb, moe, moo, shy and teehee... not just me. u are the sister i never had and i love u, so stay in touch. if i loose u, i will never be the same, fun loving person u made me. that affects a lot of people. so, when u leave tron, not 1 but 3 people will be gone u, my sister and me.

K-9
K-9
K-9

Back to top Go down

Alma leaving Empty I probably will still play

Post  Alma Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:34 am

I've just been extremely stressed and depressed lately. And am reaping physical issues cause of it, like extreme heart burn being one of em. Which can lead to severe stomach problems in the future if i don't get it stopped. And I was considering quitting all online activities and try new hobbies. But your right.

K-9 I've decided I will still play, but just much less. I have been playing for around 6 or 7 months now, and I have grown attached too and like many people. And I realize I would have a hard time quitting myself even if I tried.

Thank you for caring. It means a lot to me.

Love you sis

Alma
Admin

https://hchicks.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum